Monday, January 17, 2011

Zimstat office

The Zimstat office, previously known as the Central Statistical Office, has made an attempt to restore the statistical production volume figures for the Manufacturing Sector. I have prepared graphs on the major sectors and added a comment underneath each graph to point out issues that I believe will be of interest. If you would like to add any brief thoughts, I would welcome your observations.


To read my comments, you will need to click on View on the PowerPoint screen and then call up Notes Pages.

I hope these will be helpful and I hope Zimstat will update the table regularly. However, you will note that I have expressed a few reservations about the figures for some of the sectors.

Kindest regards,

John
I have the presentation should anyone require a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment